perjantai 31. heinäkuuta 2015

RUE CRÉMIEUX


Annie texted me last week, saying that she found a really cute street here in Paris. And that we should go see it before we both leave this beautiful city. I saw a picture of this amazingly coloured street and was ready to go. I bet you could shoot gorgeous pictures in front of every house in that street! So that's why you'll get to see again one outfit of me and my awesome new hat ;-D

Btw, the shoes I'm wearing are one of my last purchases here in France. Can you imagine that I did my last real shopping almost two weeks ago! Before buying this (and another pair..) pair of shoes I got nearly depressed that I have too much stuff to take with me back to Finland - still went and bought two pairs of shoes. Actually I've calmed down after that and have just bought some gifts to my friends and family. How great is it though that every day I remember again one person to buy souvenirs for...

All in all, my summer here in France is almost over and it's Finland calling again. The last days are the worst I think! Last week went so fast that I couldn't even realize, but I think the time has almost stopped this week! I'm starting to feel like what the hell, can I just leave already and stop waiting for the day I'll actually leave this place?


TOP, SHORTS & SUNNIES- H&M
BLAZER - Gina Tricot
HAT - Primark
SHOES - New Look
BAG - Guess

Annie laittoi mulle viime viikolla viestiä ja kertoi löytäneensä ihan upean kadun, jonne meiän oli ihan pakko päästä ennen kotiinlähtöä. Näin kuvan tästä kadusta ja olin jo ihan menossa. Varmaan jokaisen talon edessä olisi saanut upeita asukuvia! Näin saatte taas katsella mun hattupäisiä asuja, sillä en oo vielä keksinyt asua, johon tuo upeus ei sopisi ;-D 

Asun kengät on mun viimeisiä ostoksia täältä Ranskasta. Voitteko kuvitella, että tein mun vikat shoppailut melkein kaks viikkoa sitten! Ennen näiden ja toisen kenkäparin ostoa masennuin jo siitä, että mulla on ihan liikaa kamaa, mutta silti menin ja ostin kaksi paria kenkiä! Sen jälkeen oon kyllä kummasti rauhoittunut, ainoat ostokset on ollut pienet tuliaiset kamuille ja perheelle. Hyvin kuitenkin keksin aina lisää porukkaa, jolle ostaa tuliaisia (tästä tulikin mieleeni taas pari uutta tyyppiä...)

Mun päivät alkaa täällä olla kuitenkin kohta luetut ja Suomi kutsuu. Vikat päivät on ihan hirveitä! Viime viikko meni kauhean nopeasti, mutta kun päiviä on se viikko tai vähemmän, aika tuntuu ihan hidastuvan. Meikäläiselle alkaa siinä kohtaa tulla sellainen olo, että mennään nyt jo, mitä mä täällä enää kykin ;-D

Kohta nähdään taas kotimaa!

♥:Emmi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti